Saturday, April 18, 2015

Annual Physical Checkup

This week, I had my annual physical check up done at my Primary Care Physician's clinic. This is something I have been doing religiously over a decade now, to ensure my organs are well organized and in good shape. Eventually came the moment I dread the most, annal part of the Annual check up, to ensure nothing abnormal happening deep down.
 
The doc smeared his gloved finger with lubricant and rammed it deep inside my bottom, making me grimace, grinning my teeth. I should have taken a selfie at that moment and posted on social media. It could have gone viral with million plus hits. The doctor certified that my a** is first class and polyps-free. Deep down, I felt safe.
 
Soon I came out limping off the clinic, delighted and assured that my a** is safe for now. But I could visualize the doctor thinking about me, what an as***le. I envy those doctors who can annually screw you and get paid handsomely for doing so.
 
Reminds me of my ex-boss from India when I was in UK years ago. One day he had an headache and went to see a doctor. After returning back, our British client asked him "How did your visit go", to which my ex-boss replied " doctor checked my head and found nothing in it". He was not far from the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment